A retreat for Leaders, recognised intercessors and worship team members
We are pleased to invite you to the Worship, Prayer & Fasting Conference 2024. This conference is, for many people, the highlight of their year! We share in three days of worship, prayer and seeking God together, and it is always deeply significant.
The Ichthus worship team will be leading us in a flow of prophetic and spontaneous worship that gives space for all to share and minister to Jesus with one heart and one voice, making space for prayer and intimacy with God for everyone at the conference.
This event is by invitation only. Please contact the office on (0)20 8694 7171, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in coming.
2024 – The Year of Jubilee!
This year we celebrate 50 years since Roger & Faith Forster planted Ichthus, in 1974. We are taking this opportunity to focus in on one of our ‘signature’ verses, and to journey through it during all our conferences throughout the year:
“the Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed,
To proclaim the favourable year of the lord.” (Luke 4:18-19 / Isaiah 61:1-2)
We are approaching this Scripture through the ‘lens’ of hearing Jesus’ voice, the same voice that read this Isaiah 61 passage out in the synagogue and when he sat down, everyone’s eyes were ‘fixed on him’ in amazement. Join us as we explore how this same voice of Jesus is still speaking to us today, and the anointing that was upon Him and is upon us today as his body. Let’s fix our eyes on him and receive the prophetic calling to be freedom-bringers, gospel preachers and channels of God’s healing power into this world.
As part of our overall theme ‘Hear His Voice’, we are exploring the different ways God speaks to us and the characteristics of His voice. The Worship, Prayer and Fasting Conference is called ‘The Voice of Majesty’ and is focusing in on the Majestic aspect of God’s voice from Psalm 29:4. The church is in desperate need of generations of intercessors to rise up and stand in spiritual agreement together, worshipping the King of Kings in spirit and in truth.
This conference is for people who are:
- A Prayer Elder
- A recognised intercessor
- A worship leader or musician
- In training with Ichthus
Fasting at this conference is part of our shared worship together, so we recommend that if you come to this conference you have experience in fasting. However, if you are unable to fast for medical reasons then you are able to arrange to have meals at extra cost. Please speak to the office about this.
Ashburnham Place is the beautiful setting for our conference, and there is plenty of time in the program to spend time in God’s awe-inspiring creation and take a walk around the lakes.
Accommodation and Prices
Ashburnham offers standard rooms with shared bathrooms (usually first or second floor with stairs), or en-suite ground floor accomodation. Both types of room are available with twin occupancy or single occupancy.
The prices below include access to the full conference, including tea, coffee and hot chocolate, and a light lunch on Thursday.
|Standard Room Twin Occupancy||£ 98 per person|
|Standard Room Single Occupancy||£ 112 per person|
|En Suite Room Twin Occupancy||£ 152 per person|
|En Suite Room Single Occupancy||£ 170 per person|
|Day Ticket (Tuesday, Wednesday)||£ 17 per person|
|Day Ticket (Thursday)||£ 21 per person
includes light lunch
|Full Conference No Accomodation||£ 55|
Programme and Sessions
The programme begins at 11am on Tuesday morning, and finishes with a light lunch to break fast together on Thursday at 1pm.
Tuesday 19th March
Registration is from 10:30am on Tuesday 19th March. Self-serve drinks are available and the first meeting will start at 11am.
Session 1: 11:00am – 1:00pm with Communion
Session 2: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Session 3: 7:00pm – 10:00pm with Offering
Wednesday 20th March
Session 4: 9:00am – 10:30am
Session 5: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Session 6: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Session 7: 7:00pm – 9:00pm with Offering
Thursday 21st March
Session 8: 9:00am – 10:00am
Session 9: 11:00am – 1:00pm with Communion
- Please note that this is a fasting conference. Therefore, meals will not be provided until Thursday 21st March at lunchtime. However, meals can be requested for medical reasons (at additional charge) in the Special Needs section of this booking form. Please contact the office for a list of Ashburnham meal prices.
- Bookings will close at 9am on Thursday 7th March 20234 and all bookings must be received before then. We cannot accept accommodation bookings after this time but you can pay for a day ticket on arrival.
- Pre-school children: if both parents are attending the conference, and you have pre-school aged children (under 5) then you are welcome to bring them and look after them in the Ashburnham nursery. You can book your infants in for meals (at a cost) but we ask you to please not bring your infants/toddlers into the main meetings or have them in the communal coffee&tea area. For more information please contact the office on 020 8694 7171.
- Refunds for other reasons: we cannot guarantee a refund if you have to cancel/amend your booking within 14 days of the event, after final numbers have been sent to the venue and we have been charged by Ashburnham. Under exceptional circumstances we may consider a refund. Please contact the office for more information.